Friday, May 21, 2010

2 SHOWS THIS SATURDAYYYYYY!!!

I made this super quick print yesterday for two competing shows that are right next to each other.

Pegasus is the monthly queer party that I help organize. It is continually amazing, and I am always so surprised at the level of interest and talent that all the performers bring. Fucked up drag, good music, and one of the cosiest places to hang.

Pegasus: "Spring Fever" feat. the velveteens (they play beats on a typewriter), Lambs of God (boombox, vocals about catholic guilt), DJ's Gay Pain (that's me) and Tell it to my Heart.
Saturday May 22nd, 10pm Bedlam Theatre.

this is going right up against this other really rad show

Trin Tran, the one man wonderkind from madison. so amazing and bonkers.
Piles, members of numbers. synth garage rock
Larry Wish, who has a great tape on moon glyph, my fave new label
Cities of the Plain
....and maybe Seated Heat, sho from mute era's new band

Both events are $5
If you go to both shows, I will GIVE you a poster.


12'' X 15'' 2 color screenprint. I had a blast wheatpasting them around town.
$5 and they yurrs

No comments: