Wednesday, November 4, 2009

IF YOU LIVE IN NYC!

I have a couple pieces in the Radar Eyes: A Survey of Hallucinogenic Printmaking group show that was curated by Ruben Kincaid and my pals Seripop. This is the 2nd time the show has been shown. I went to the opening in Chicago and it was seriously mindblowing. Check out amazing works by Mat Brinkman, Sakura Maku, Greg Pizzoli, Mat Daly, Sonnenzimmer, Seripop and so so so much more. The show is HUGE. so much work, it's insane.
here's the poster.

opening Friday, November 6th, 7pm at Fardom Gallery, 25-17 41st Avenue, Long Island City. Around the corner, a secret space will stash many more prints and a new installation by NYC artist Sakura Maku

In other news. I'm finally working on a website. Look for www.dnml.org very soon. Eventually I'll be hosting my blog on the website, but when I do, I'll make sure to let you know.
XXXXXXXOOOOOO
oh. and I JUST TURNED 30! and had the best birthday on earth. totally sick!

No comments: